1. The CIA is monitoring up to 5 million tweets per day.
2. Income inequality in America is worse than in Ancient Rome.
3. Twenty-three straight polls find Americans overwhelmingly want to raise taxes to pay down debt.
4. 68% of millionaires support raising taxes on millionaires.
5. Wall Street’s recession cost 1.5 million times more than securing Occupy Wall Street protests.
6. Six Walmart heirs have the same net worth as the bottom 30% of all Americans.
7. Reagan’s ‘82 and ‘84 deficit reduction plans were 80% tax increases.
8. Since 2009, 88% of income growth went to corporate profits, just 1% to wages.
9. Average Bush tax cut this year for the 1% will exceed average income for the 99%.
10. Planned Parenthood Facts: 4 million STD tests, 1 million screenings for cervical cancer, 830,000 breast exams every year. Receives no federal money for abortion.
11. DEAD: Bin Laden, Quaddafi, and Kim Jong Il. OUSTED: Mubarak, Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, and Ali Adullah Saleh.