Have you heard of any of these arguments against gun regulation? Find out how to debunk each and every one.
- “Assault weapon” is a meangingless term
- The last assault weapons ban failed
- Assault weapons don’t kill many people
- Deaths went down after the ban expired
- How can background checks stop killings
- Are background checks unfair
- High-capacity magazines don’t assist in mass killings
- People need high-capacity magazines to defend themselves
- The ban on high-capacity magazines failed
- More guns = less crime
- Why do gun-regulating cities have more crime?
Read up, bookmark it, and then share it!