On the 41st anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the GOP is doubling down on its anti-abortion strategy.
Viewing Posts tagged: Roe v. Wade
The facts about abortion rights on the 40th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade:
- More Americans than ever oppose overturning Roe v. Wade.
- Most religious groups don’t want it overturned either.
- But Republicans are successfully chipping away at abortion rights.
- Following two of the worst years for reproductive freedom since the 1973 Supreme Court decision.
- While House GOP trip over themselves to introduce competing bills defunding Planned Parenthood.
- Most Americans under age 29 don’t know Roe v. Wade is about abortion.