How the cable networks covered the most important story of the week.
Viewing Posts tagged: fox news
At least now she knows that Jesus isn’t white. But Megyn Kelly’s defensive response to her critics suggests a profound and ongoing racial insecurity.
Fox News vs. the homeless
Fox News Anchor Dumbfounded That A Scholar, Who Is Muslim, Had The Audacity To Write A Book About Jesus
This Fox News host simply cannot comprehend the idea of a Muslim who is capable of objective, academic research.
Fox (virtually) ignores GOP Sen. Rob Portman’s endorsement of gay marriage.
What happened, Fair and Balanced?
Fox News wasted 4 and a half minutes today criticizing Adele’s and Kelly Clarkson’s weight. Prepare to be outraged.
- They misrepresented the unemployment rate
- They misinformed viewers about Benghazi.
- They blamed non-existent ‘massive layoffs’ on Obama.
- They got almost all of their climate coverage wrong.
- They don’t cover big stories.
What’s your reason?