Viewing Posts tagged: fox news
Fox (virtually) ignores GOP Sen. Rob Portman’s endorsement of gay marriage.
What happened, Fair and Balanced?
Fox News wasted 4 and a half minutes today criticizing Adele’s and Kelly Clarkson’s weight. Prepare to be outraged.
- They misrepresented the unemployment rate
- They misinformed viewers about Benghazi.
- They blamed non-existent ‘massive layoffs’ on Obama.
- They got almost all of their climate coverage wrong.
- They don’t cover big stories.
What’s your reason?
So we asked him about it yesterday.
Surrendering to your femininity means many things. It means letting your man be the man despite the fact that you’ve proven you’re his equal.
It’s okay if your guy’s in charge. It’s okay if you don’t drive the car. In fact, it’s rather liberating.
Says the worst Fox News piece you’ve ever read. Women, surrender yourself to men!
Fox News caption for footage of illegal border crossings says “The Hispanic Vote in 2012”