Charlene Dill, a 32-year-old mother of three, is dead because her state refused to expand Medicaid.
Viewing Posts tagged: health
Condoms in porn is not really that crazy a thing […] If they do care that much about the performers, they would use condoms.
HIV-positive porn stars pressure the industry to start using condoms.
Good news! A Georgia hospital reversed its decision to deny a 15-year-old a heart transplant due to his low grades and trouble with the law.
Surrounded by old men, Ohio’s Governor signed a stringent law restricting women’s reproductive rights.
Forget the dire headlines that “it’s worse than AIDS.” Here’s everything you need to know.
The women’s magazine we really need vs. the one we get.
It’s National STD Awareness Month. Here are some fast facts:
- Treating STDs costs the United States an estimated $17 billion each year.
- Our epidemic is driven by just two STDs and there’s already a vaccine to prevent one of them.
- Women disproportionately bear the burden of STDs.
- Common STDs may become resistant to antibiotics
- HIV testing will now be covered under Obamacare